We were delighted that Mom Does Reviews tried our soaps and wrote about her experience. Below is an excerpt from her review. You can read the entire piece on her blog.
Soap is something we take for granted- we use it daily (well, most of us do) and we don’t really think about where or how it was made. Shugar Soapworks makes you think twice about your choice of soap! Not all soaps are created equal! Here are a few reasons why I am hooked on Shugar Soaps:
- They are BIG- one bar will last you twice as long as a normal bar.
- Lots of lather that you’ll love! Don’t you hate those soaps that you can never get to lather? The fluffier the lather, the better it feels on my skin.
- Shugar soaps are made in the USA!
- Shugar soaps are never tested on animals. AND the soaps are Vegan- they never contain animal by-products.
- The scents are pleasant without being overbearing.
- Even the packaging is 100% recyclable! a perfect complement to their completely biodegradable soaps.
- They never use artificial colors, preservatives or chemicals or petrochemicals.
My favorite soaps so far are the Lavender & Oatmeal and Lemon. They both lather up easily. When I feel a little stressed, I use the Lavender, when I need a little pick-me-up, I use Lemon!
Shugar Soapworks: All natural soaps made in California since 1969. © Shugar Soapworks. All rights reserved.
Website design Marc Posch Design, Inc. Los Angeles